Hello There, Guest! Register

I'm in the mood for dancin', romaancin [romances wanted]

Blue Offline
Yo !! 3/4 of my chars are single pringles and since I'm a sucker for romance I thought i'd see if anyone was interested in snatching up any SOs ! please note all these are <i>incredibly</i> loose themes and i'll happily plot different ideas/make changes to things if people are interested!!

<b>BLAKE:</b> blake is your typical badass, motorcycle riding, don't care what anyone thinks guy. he's soon to head up a revenant rebel faction. i was thinking a plot where a woman falls for him but doesn't know he's a vampire would be <strike>(cliche as heck)</strike> super cool. But also tbh he's down for hookups, rejecting women, being rejected (and refusing to accept it's because of him LOL) and all that kinda jazz. He'll settle down ultimately, something resulting from the above plot idea would be super cool (woman eventually finds out he's a vampire, they have some kinda lovers spat and break up but eventually get drawn back together idfk some kinda cliche i'm down with that lmao) but totally not restricted!!
-- also maybe with the right guy something could go down? idk it might be fun to throw him in with someone and see what happens

<b>BLUE:</b> blue is kinda, all the bits i like about myself muddled together into a char i find super easy to write. she's pretty mellow, kind, loving, and like me a sucker for romance. candles and sunflowers, y'know the drill. ultimately it'd be cool if she found a cute guy basically to protect her and her ridiculous naivety and lack of common sense. heartbreaks are for sure something to play with, too.

<b>ELODIE:</b> my main plot wish for ely is basically the reverse of blake. she has this weird, morbid curiosity about vampires which she's only just beginning to realise and for her to get caught up in some dangerous vamp business and fall for the wrong guy would be super interesting. she's bi, though i think male-leaning, so anyone who fits works. another one up for potential flings / casual / possible polyamoury.

like i say, all the above are just vague suggestions - even if written in detail, i'm happy to work around all of them if anyone has ideas ! hmu pls, i need my romance fix ;D
Unsorted

Played by: Bailu

Species: Witch

Power: Animal Mage

Aeron Offline
Well, I'm Maiye and new here and I have just made my boy Aeron Kilian (His FC is Ed Sheeran) --->
I was thinking about tossing him at Blue; he's a total love bug and does art/photography with his light magic (some people call it "Divine" magic because he likes to make light rings around his wrists and ankles as well as big wings. Of course, (if I play Ed Sheeran) I have to have him be amazing at playing the guitar.

Actually, I'm really excited about having these two meet! <3
Unsorted

Played by: Maiye

Power: Light ("Divine")

Blue Offline
uUuUMMM oh my gosh, i'm super excited
Aeron sounds absolutely <i>perfect</i> and I would absolutely adore for them to meet !! the magic and the artistic inclination and the face claim omg they'd be the cutest ginger pairing ever, i'm so up for this !
Unsorted

Played by: Bailu

Power: Animal Mage

Rhea Offline
We could throw Blake and Rhea at each other? She's a bit young but if that's not an issue for you? Idk, I like cliche. XD
Human

Played by: Em

Species: Human