Hello There, Guest! Register

These Dark Delights

Cordelia Offline
Hello Ms. Leigh,
Thank you so much for your order. I have this all ready to ship for you and can send it out the door today if you could give me a good mailing address?

Emma
Witch

Played by: Lyss

Species: Witch

Power: Midas Touch

Emma Offline
You're based in Syracuse, right? If at all possible, I'd prefer to pick it up myself.

Cordelia
Witch

Played by: Meg

Species: Human

Power: Necromancy

Cordelia Offline
Oh, I had no idea you were local. Of course, if that's what you'd prefer. I have an apartment in Eastside adjacent to the cemetery.
Witch

Emma Offline
I wasn't when I placed the order. I just moved to the area last week - not too far from the cemetery, actually.

...and reading that back, I realize it sounds like I've followed you down the coast... Yikes. As much as I admire your work, I promise I'm not like
that kind of fanatic.
Witch

Cordelia Offline
Well, you never know. I could be the psychopath in this equation. I'll take that risk if you will. My address is pinned below.
Witch

Emma Offline
That's very true. Though I am encouraging the behavior, you are the one rewiring skeletons and patchworking pelts. I guess we both have reason to be wary, but I feel like we're cut from the same cloth. Similar interests, clearly.
Witch

Cordelia Offline
Similarly tormented, perhaps. I'm available this afternoon and all day tomorrow.
Witch

Emma Offline
Tormented? Oh, perhaps not then. But I suppose your talents have to derive from somewhere.

I can be there around 4pm tomorrow. And, if it's not too much trouble, I would love seeing more of your collection if you have an extra minute or two.
Witch

Cordelia Offline
Certainly. See you then.
Witch