Rhea Neville [Development]

Rhea Offline
[Image: BIqDgX.png]
Human

Played by: Em

Species: Human

Rhea Offline

Rhea, age 18

Rhea rolled her eyes, arms crossed over her chest. It wasn't that complicated, and she didn't know why her parents were making such a big deal about this. She'd earned the scholarship on her own, so why did it matter what she wanted to study? "I said that I'm going to major in math. I have a full academic scholarship; I can study whatever I want and I want to study math."

"But what are you going to do with a degree in mathematics? Teachers make very poor pay, you know."

"I'm not planning on being a teacher," Rhea said, a touch sharply. Not that there was anything wrong with teaching and she had considered it, but it irked her that it was the first place her mother's mind had gone. "I could be a mathematician, a cryptographer, an economist, a financial planner, an actuary, an investment analyst ... there are all sorts of jobs I can have with a math degree. I can make good money, too." She paused. "I did do my research before I chose my major."

"If you're sure, dear ..." Her mother still didn't look convinced. "Well, it is your life."

"It is," Rhea said, her voice clipped. It was her life, and she was going to live it her way.
Human

Rhea Offline
Human