Hello There, Guest! Register

Blend Our Bones

Ezra Offline
'1. Wet the stain with cold water.

2. Rub affected area with soap…’

Soap? Like, hand soap? Shower shit, or dish powder? If he had a special laundry solution, he’d know about it. Giving the bathroom a thorough scan, Ezra simply grabbed the closest thing available: a sleek, 10-ounce jug of Molton Brown's Black Peppercorn Body Wash. For nearly forty bucks a pop, it had to work.

'3. Pre-soak the stain with a pre-treatment remover before dabbing on diluted ammonia...'

Okay, well what if you didn’t have a pre-treatment remover? Or ammonia?

Fuck. Shit. Dammit. Of course bloodstains were fucking difficult to get rid of.

Whatever. He was seriously lacking the time, energy, and ambition to care. Deciding he could do with one less gray shirt and an hour of fruitless scrubbing, Ezra tossed the bloodied mess into the trash bin. He glanced at the clock ticking ominously above the bathroom mirror: 9:57 pm.

Tapping over to the messaging app on his phone, Ezra’s fingers flew across the sleek screen as he stepped blindly into his bedroom, eyes glued to his digital world.

“You're late, fucker. Front door's unlocked, and I hope the takeout's not cold."
Human (Carmine)

Played by: Meg

Species: Human

Power: N/A

Rasmus Offline

Rasmus hadn't actually hooked up with Ezra since that first time, mostly because ... well, Ez was kind of a jerk. He was still friends with the guy somehow, and they hung out on a regular basis but Ezra couldn't get over the fact that Rasmus was genderfluid. It was pretty annoying, but they'd only known each other a few months so maybe Ezra'd come around to being more understanding? Who knew.

Arriving a little late - just in time to receive a text announcing that he was - Raz let himself into Ezra's apartment and headed into the kitchen. "I'm here, sorry I ran late!" he called out as he pulled a hair tie out of his jean pocket. Pulling his long hair back into a tight tail at the nape of his neck, he secured it with the band and then went to check on the takeout. "Looks like we're in luck! Food's still warm!"

Where exactly was Ezra? And he'd been the one complaining about Raz being late!
Witch

Played by: Em

Species: Witch

Power: Sex Magic

Ezra Offline
He was just putting the final touches on his bandages when Rasmus arrived.

He’d expected to have it done already, but care for this particular wound seemed to come less readily to him as previous ones once had. Lack of practice, he suspected, swiping a thick, shaky smear of bacitracin over the sutures. He wound the gauze and the following ACE wrap around his hand securely, hastily, fumbling only slightly given the limitations to his dominant hand. Finished, Ezra tugged his sweater sleeves down low.

"What'd you bring me this time?" Ezra said by way of greeting, ravenously eyeing Raz's bounty from across the wide kitchen island before heading into the small butler's pantry tucked neatly into the back corner of the room.

"Whatever it is, it better go nicely with a Cabernet Franc, as that's all I have after this past week, babe."
Human (Carmine)

Rasmus Offline

"Indian," Raz answered, flashing a brilliant smile at Ez. "Nothing special, and I don't know how it will go with your cabernet, but it's a good place and one I haven't ordered from in a while." He laid out the containers, wondering what had kept Ezra. Oh, well - it wasn't like they were that close. They'd not known each other that long, and they were totally allowed to have secrets. Lord knew Raz had his own.

Maybe Ezra had been out getting laid.

"Is that a cue for me to ask about your week?" Rasmus asked teasingly. His ass looked great in his jeans, his shirt fit just right, and he knew he was looking good ... but that was practically reflex at this point, to make sure that he was as attractive as possible on top of his natural (and supernatural) beauty. "Was it terribly awful, or are you looking for an excuse to brag?"
Witch

Ezra Offline
Placing the dark bottle amongst the takeout containers, Ezra offered up a pleasured groan of approval. Indian, perfect. Nothing got his lips wet quite like a laal maas.

"You never miss a beat, do you, Raz?" Ezra laughed, passing the wine opener in her (his?) direction, followed by a pair of delicately stemmed wine glasses. "Be the star I know you are and pour me a drink." He waved his wrapped hand as a means of explanation.

"As for how the week went, I'll give you one guess," he snorted, pulling the closest steaming container his way. Rogan Josh, incredible. Almost as incredible as Rasmus’ jeans looked hugging her hips…
Human (Carmine)

Rasmus Offline
"Of course I don't," Raz preened, always susceptible to flattery. He opened the bottle of wine and poured two glasses, passing one to her injured friend.

"So I'm guessing it wasn't perfect, or you'd be the one pouring the wine tonight," Raz said with a glance at the previously indicated hand, "but you're in a good mood. So my guess goes to mostly good," he finished as he started in on serving his own plate. He was hungry and the food smelled delicious - he licked his lips sensually.

He was genuinely interested in the other's work week and would be glad to share in turn, if it came up. Photography didn't generally lead to injury, though.
Witch

Ezra Offline
"Let me start with just one thing," Ezra began, reaching blindly for another container. At that point, his endless appetite far overpowered any sense of preference, and his plate was quickly piling high. "You bitches are crazy."

Bottle tucked under one arm and dinner balancing on the other, Ezra nodded off towards the matte leather sectional patiently awaiting some shapely asses in the living room.

"Entirely goddamn out-of-their-minds insane, but I can't seem to fucking help myself." Purpling his tongue with a gluttonous drug of wine (a wine with a price-tag that should most certainly never be chugged) Ezra sank into the center corner. "Why the hell can't I help myself?"

Human (Carmine)

Rasmus Offline

Rasmus was offended on two fronts - one, the crazy comment, and two, Ezra was clearly misgendering him again. Not that he should be surprised by the latter part; Ez was horrible about getting his gender right and probably would have been just as bad at it if Raz hadn't been genderfluid.

Of course, he could be a crazy bitch when the situation called for it.

"Same reason you couldn't help yourself when it came to me," Rasmus said with a smirk, plate in one hand and wine glass in the other. "You're insatiable. Absolutely goddamned unable to see reason the moment a nice ass or a perky pair of tits enters your vision. Or were you looking for an answer to why you're like that? Because I'm not a psychologist or that much of a masochist." Okay, maybe he was stretching the truth a little there. "What happened with this particular woman?"
Witch