Hello There, Guest! Register

Picture Perfect

Nikolina Offline
Niko was rather excited to see the results of the photo shoot that she had done some weeks ago. Dressed in a pretty black dress, she made her way up to the office of her sire. "Did they come in?" She asked excitedly as she moved to hop up onto Zak's desk. It was a habit that she had picked up rather quickly. She looked around his desk for any sight of what could be holding a bunch of photography studio images.
Revenant

Played by: Kit

Species: Vampire

Vardan Offline

Vardan smirked at his delicious little progeny's excitement as she came in and hopped onto his desk. It was quite the skill; Nikolina was decidedly miniature, and something of a challenge to find modeling work for because of that. Thankfully her beauty helped to balance that out, although there was more to being a model than just beauty.

And she had it.

"They did," Vardan said, reaching out to smooth her lovely dark hair back from her face. By their blood contract, she belonged to him. Not forever, perhaps, but that could always change.

He sometimes wondered if his sire had ever been this possessive of him. He'd certainly let him go easily enough.

Pulling the pictures out of the file drawer, Vardan sat at his desk and placed the pictures so that he and Niko could look at them together. "You look ravishing as always, Nikolina," he said, letting her name roll off his tongue. "I'm sure the client will be most pleased."
Revenant

Played by: Em

Nikolina Offline
Nikolina smiled as Zak smoothed her hair back from her face. She adored her sire utterly and she was completely attached to him. Luckily, he seemed to like her just fine in return. He was also pretty great in bed though she didn't have much to compare him to. She'd been a virgin before he had taken care of that.

"Thank you, look at how well they caught my best light," she gushed as she looked over the photographs. "Do you think this will get me more work?" She didn't fit the typical industry standard but there was call for more petite models and she fit in that niche.
Revenant

Played by: Kit